York

It's been a while and I really don't know where to start.
Well.
I've moved.
On the 21st of September.
In the UK.
To do the first year of my MA (the second year is going to take place in The Netherlands).
It's a privilege to be here. Let me just say that it has been almost two weeks of amazing (!!!) people, new places new things new everythings, busy busy schedule, cultural shocks, laughslaughslaughs, good food, the friendliest university...my head is spinning!
Unfortunately I don't know if I will be able to cook and bake like before.

I have a lot of catching up to do but let's start with the present.

Yesterday we had a trip to York, which was absolutely lovely but it rained all the time. I was drowning and I don't know exactly how I managed to take some pictures without dropping my camera in a puddle.




Two songs I've been constantly playing for the past 3 days:
Florence and the Machine - "Heavy in Your Arms"
Erykah Badu - "Windowseat"

No comments:

Post a Comment