Berlin with you







your love you know it tastes as sweet as
cold coconut ice cream
not knowing makes me happy
i just wanna wait and see

everyday is inhibition
the television's calling your name
don't do it
i don't want you to
come on let's not go away

i want, i want, i want, i want you to stay
monkey with me
stay monkey with me.

it's the movie that never gets filmed
it's the story we won't tell
it's the dolphins speaking our language
come on baby, come on baby don't say why

i want, i want, i want
you to stay monkey with me
stay monkey with me

afraid is much better than a fake forever

2 comments:

  1. Love it, love your pictures too, you can get the soul of the moment
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear, your comments and opinions mean the world to me.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete